Head out to Bell County Expo Center for red hot monster truck action when the No Limits Monster Truck Tour is in town January 13 & 14. This year featuring a great new line up of trucks!
- BIG CHIEF
- MONSTER PATROL
- THUNDER CHICKEN
- RAT ATTACK
- MONSTER CORVETTE
- UN-NAMED & UN-TAMED
See them compete in a tail gate crunching,bumper banging Wheelie Contest …. Monster Trucks go head to head in drag racing competition over jumps and cars! Then hang on as they get crazy with a Wild Freestyle Contest!
- TIM DYSON FREESTYLE MX JUMPER: Freestyle MX Jumper Tim Dyson brings his ramps and motorcycles to his only appearance in Central Texas. Fresh off the X Games competition there is always a new trick to try and they have their own names like the Kiss of Death – Rock Solid – Whip – and more including his final trick of the night is the full rotation death defying back flip!! Several riders in the past few months have died or huge injuries trying that same trick!
- TUFF TRUCK RACES: Local drivers can enter their pickups, Jeeps and, even old cars in the obstacle races against the stopwatch!
Open to anyone with a legal drivers license and have a helmet and seat belts, Tuff Truck drivers enter at the back gate from 5pm to 6:45pm . . .You can find more info on www.cfpracing.com or call CFP office 940-683-4742 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm NOTE: If you race on Friday you get to race free on Saturday!
- MOTORCYCLE and QUAD 4 WHEELER RACES and also the HOOLIGAN STREET BIKE RACES!
TO ENTER THE RACES:
For riders who want to race. You can find more info on www.CFPRACING.com or call 940-683-4742 Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm central time.
MONSTER RIDE TRUCK: SGT. SMASH (monster ride truck)
Come ride in a real monster truck. - check out the race course from the seat of a real Monster Truck! For the rides in a Monster Truck - there is an additional charge and the ride is incredible.
FREE PIT PARTY for VIP & Military TICKET HOLDERS:
Prior to the evening events there is free pit party for all Lower Level VIP and Military ticket holders. Those spectators will be allowed to go down on the floor and meet the drivers and see the trucks up close. Bring your snap shot camera and get a picture taken with the trucks!
More information: http://badboysofracing.com/2016/11/14/belton-jan-1...
Special Military Discount We salute the Military! Any seat in the arena only
Military VIP tickets available (limit 4 per each I.D.) Show active duty military ID Expo Center Box Office to get this special.
Tickets available at Expo Center Box Office
- Charge By Phone: 512.474.5664, or online by clicking HERE
- information from Bell County Expo Center event page