Construction of the first electronic computer, the ENIAC ( short for Electronic Numerical Integrator and Calculator), took place from 1943-1946 and cost about $487,000. The computer weighed over 30 tons and took up 1800 square feet of space. Fast forward…
Heather, an Army veteran, and a fifth-grade teacher is a single mom and outdoor enthusiast. She finds adventure everywhere and is excited to be part of the CentexFun family. Her writings have been published in The Belton Journal, GI Jobs, and The Manifest-Station.
My daughters share my adventuring spirit. Haley (15) and Taylor (10) have grown up exploring Central Texas and learned to walk, and eventually run, on the trails of Miller Springs. Taylor always reminds me that “adventure begins when the paved…
- Walburg, Texas! A day trip to Germany right in Central Texas. posted on September 24, 2014
- Conlon Tax Service posted on December 22, 2017
- SophistiKatz Bead Emporium - Salado posted on April 29, 2018
- That Art Place "Awaken your Creativity" posted on January 31, 2017
- Meet "The Daytripper" posted on April 5, 2016