Heather, an Army veteran, and a fifth-grade teacher is a single mom and outdoor enthusiast. She finds adventure everywhere and is excited to be part of the CentexFun family. Her writings have been published in The Belton Journal, GI Jobs, and The Manifest-Station.
- End of summer means Central Texas State Fair time! posted on August 9, 2018
- Strawberry fields forever- Sweetberry Farms PYO strawberries posted on August 16, 2018
- Take Care of The Mom In The Mirror posted on August 16, 2018
- CenTexFun.com Acquires “Free (or almost) Things To Do In The 254” posted on October 25, 2017
- Walburg, Texas! A day trip to Germany right in Central Texas. posted on September 24, 2014